In case you haven't noticed, it's the time of year for holiday gift lists! There are so many lists out there, so I'm going to try and pick out a few unique gift ideas for the tea lovers in your life. Or perhaps just a gift for yourself! Here are a few gifts I wouldn't mind opening this holiday season (subtle, right?):
1. Monthly Tea Subscription: Tea subscriptions are common these days, but Global Tea Hut stands out as a well curated, deeply meaningful monthly tea adventure.
2. Adopt a tea plant: Who wouldn't love their own person tea plant? You can adopt your own from The Great Mississippi Tea Company. With an adoption you get to visit the plantation any time you like to, and of course, tea to drink. Note: If you choose to purchase, once you've "adopted" and finished the PayPal process, be sure to click on the "Go back to the GMSTeaCo page" and enter in your email address.
3. Go green: purchase sustainable, responsibly produced tea from Eco-Cha where you will also be supporting small tea farmers. I have some of their wonderful tea, keep your eyes peeled for a review soon.
4. Get Boozy!: I love the Owl's Brew products, and this set of their three fun tea infused mixers would be perfect for any holiday cocktail party. All three flavors are divine.
5. Support an innovative kickstarter campaign: The Qterra NOVO Travel Tea Brewer has a unique design inspired by South American and Chinese tea traditions.
What gifts are you hoping to give and receive this year? Let me know in the comments!